All youth in grades 6th thru 12th are invited to join in the activities of our PLBC Youth Group! We are a fun and high energy group that meets on Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:00pm throughout the school year and sporadically during the summer months. We also have special activities throughout the year including movie nights, mini-golf, beach day, murder mystery dinner night, and more. Our group enjoys getting involved with some mission’s projects and community service opportunities as well. Some of these include helping pack food for “Feed My Starving Children”, ringing the bell for Salvation Army, and packing shoe boxes for “Operation Christmas Child”.
Our theme verse for this year is: “This is what the Lord says, ‘I have chosen you. So fear not. I am with you. I will protect and strengthen you. I will uphold you with my righteous hand. So fear not.” Isaiah 41:9-11 CLP
A schedule of our upcoming events is below. If you would like more information about our youth group, please feel free to contact the church office @ 218.568.4794. You can also check us out on Facebook!
PLBC Youth Leadership Team
Lexi Wogen, Vladimir Wogen, Joe Anderson, Laura Anderson, Youth Pastor Zach Broom
PLBC Youth Group
- Feb 4: Superbowl Subs Fundraiser - We will be making our famous superbowl subs to sell on Superbowl Sunday. Please have your youth member(s) to the church by 8am Sunday morning to make the subs. After making all the subs, we will attend the church service at 9:30am and then sell the subs afterwards during fellowship time.
- Feb 7: Regular Youth Group Night
- Feb 14: Regular Youth Group Night (prepare for Valentines Dinner)
- Feb 17: Valentine Dinner Fundraiser - We will be hosting a Valentine dinner at our church at 5pm. Please have your youth member(s) to the church by 2:30pm to help decorate, prepare food, serve the dinner, and clean up afterwards. We will have a sign up available at church for those interested in coming to our dinner. The sign up will be available the beginning of February.
- Feb 21: Movie Night at Vlad and Lexi's - Youth Group will begin at 5:30pm. We will eat dinner at church, head over to Vlad and Lexi's (about 1 block away from the church), and watch a movie together.
- Feb 28: Regular Youth Group Night.
We will have our fall clean up at Camp Lebanon either the end of October or the beginning of November but the Dates have not been released yet by camp. More info to come on this.
Youth Leaders Contact info:
Pastor Zach Broom: 763-691-3907
Joe Anderson: 218-316-0603
Laura Anderson: 218-831-5267