AWANA is a nondenominational ministry that assists churches in reaching children and teenagers with the gospel of Jesus Christ and training them to serve Him. Visit www.awana.org for more info.
This program has been used nationally for over 60 years leading kids to know, love and serve Christ through long-term discipleship. They find God’s purpose for their lives through fun, recreational, scripture-filled teaching experiences and activities.
Our AWANA program meets on Wednesdays at 6:30—8:00pm from September to April. Children from age 3 through 6th grade work through age appropriate books and memorize Scripture to earn badges and jewels for their uniforms. The evening is broken up by game time, book time, music time and devotion time.
Throughout the year, we have special events including Fall Fling, an Ice Cream Social, Fun Fair, Grand Prix, and our Closing Ceremony. For more information about our AWANA Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 218.568.4794.
September – April in the Trailside Center Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8 p.m.
“Awana® and the Awana logo are trademarks of Awana Clubs International. Used by permission.”
March - April 2019 Schedule
- March 6: Grand Prix - Bring your car ready to race & invite family and friends to come watch!
- March 13: NO AWANA – enjoy spring break!!
- March 20: Mega T-shirt Night - Who can wear the most t-shirts???
- March 27: Foreign Lands - Learn about a missionary in another country
- April 3: Book It Night - Last night to work on your book!!
- April 10: Awards Night - Invite family and friends to our year end Awards Program to celebrate all our clubbers! The AWANA Store is open too.